Welcome to the Get Well Center & IV Therapy Clinic
Get Well Center & IV Therapy Clinic offers intensive and comprehensive alternative cancer treatments. The treatment plans are customized to your needs. Average treatment time will be 4-6 hours per day Monday through Friday at the clinic. The patient will also be on an oral program during the week.
The following Alternative & IV Therapy Clinic treatments will be orchestrated according to each individual patient’s condition and circumstances:
- Insulin potentiation therapy weekly
- High dose Vitamin C (non-corn base) IV therapy daily
- Oxygen therapy every other day: hyperbaric and H2O2 IV followed by UV light therapy
- Lymphatic Therapy Light Beam Generator with Ozone every other day
- Mild Silver Protein 1200 IV every other day for viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections
- Detoxification: ion cleanse, liver cleanse, colon cleanse, infrared sauna, coffee enema, chelation
(oral and IV)
- Hyperthermia: far infrared sauna with ozone
- Exercise: free gym access
- Nutrition: organic cancer diet PO and nutrition IV
The patient’s condition will be monitored daily.
The Get Well Center Alternative Treatment & IV Therapy Clinic exists to:
- Prevent Disease
- Relieve Pain
- Restore Health
- Improve Function
By utilizing your medical history and complete physical examination, we strive to provide a holistic approach to healing that will encompass your mind, body, and spirit.
We commit to providing a true multi-disciplinary diagnostic and treatment facility with state-of-the-art conventional, complementary and investigative programs for the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular, chronic degenerative and auto-immune diseases, cancer and aging.
Our team’s capacity to heal from a holistic point-of-view provides each of our patients a unique benefit and a higher response rate. Our integrative approach allows us to provide excellent personal care for you.
Our center commits to providing a true multi-disciplinary diagnostic and treatment facility, utilizing state-of-the-art conventional and complementary programs for the prevention and treatment of cancer and other conditions located in Mansfield Ohio.