Welcome To Reno Integrative Medicine & IV Therapy Clinic
Our IV Therapy Clinic treatment can last anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours, depending on the dosage. This therapy is given intravenously in ranges from 30 grams to over 200 grams. Research has shown that in order for Vitamin C to be physiologically more available, intravenous as apposed to oral is 7 times more effective. IV infusion allows for a dose 20 times higher than could be tolerated orally to be administered to the patient. It is at this high level that Vitamin C is toxic to cancer cells but not to normal cells.
Our IV therapy Clinic does not have to be only for people with chronic disease, it can help to keep the body regulated and performing at a higher level of efficiency. Regular maintenance is well advised.
Therapeutic Effects of High Dose Vitamin C (Administered Via Our IV Therapy Clinic)
- High Dose Vitamin C has an anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-cancer effect. It is very important in preventing growing tumors from invading other tissue.
- Natural killer (NK) cells are among the the many components involved in fighting cancer. It is essential, however, to have large amounts administered. Hence the term, “High Dose”.
- High doses of Vit. C also boost the body’s ability to produce interferon, another anti-cancer agent.
- Vitamin C reduces the impact STRESS has on the immune system.
- Vitamin C improves hemoglobin status and in turn the oxygen supply of tissue.
- It has also been proven to be an important component in building new collagen tissue. This is very important in healing trauma and re-building ligaments, tendons and cartilage.
At Reno Integrative Medical Center we provide patients with alternative cancer therapies.
For more information go to: