Welcome To MT Rainier Clinic & IV Therapy Center
Why consider IV Therapy (Intravenous Nutritional Therapy)? Experience shows that a healthy diet and lifestyle will have a beneficial effect on chronic health problems. After a thorough medical evaluation including questions about lifestyle, diet, and medication this information can be incorporated into a personal nutrition program based on current health and goals for the future, using a combination of diet, exercise and supplementation..
Although most of our patients are well-educated and well-nourished, it is common to find that organic foods and taking organic supplements orally may not be enough. High percentages of people are found deficient in vitamins and minerals, the building blocks of good health. Lack of absorption and assimilation processes may be deficient in the gut. IV nutrition can add vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, and can support your body rapidly and efficiently and in much higher doses than orally, until your body can thrive with a smaller amount.
Have you been experiencing symptoms over a prolonged period of time and have tried many different treatment methods but nothing seems to be helping?
If so, Intravenous therapies might be the answer you have been looking for. IV Therapy enhances the body’s ability to heal itself and maintain optimal health. Mt Rainier uses IV Therapy to help with a variety of health challenges.
- Be customized to the patient’s unique health; allow for high-dose therapy necessary for effective treatment outcomes
- Help prevent the occurrence of migraines
- Alleviate many of the symptoms associated with illness and chronic pain; including muscle and joint pain, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, diabetes, hypoglycemia and fibromyalgia
- Assist with reducing symptoms and duration of colds and flu
- Provide fewer toxic side effects for patients receiving arduous medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation.