The New You Medical & Infusion IV Therapy Clinic
Why an IV Therapy Clinic? A healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way to nourish your body.
There are instances, though, when the body has trouble obtaining these nutrients through natural digestive functions. Conditions such as stress, a medical illness, or food intolerances can inhibit the absorption of important substances such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, folic acid, glutathione, or biotin.
In these cases, injecting those nutrients directly into the blood stream may be the best option to ensure that your body is getting what it needs. This is the goal of IV nutritional therapy & an IV Therapy Clinic.
Our philosophy at The New You Medical & Infusion Clinic is to provide your patient with exceptional care to restore health and maintain wellness using traditional western medicine combined with a holistic approach.
We also collaborate closely with referring physicians, chiropractors, nutritional pharmacists, physical therapists, and massage therapists to ensure that your patient receives the best health care possible in one accommodating place.
Services offered at The New You Medical & Infusion Clinic include:
- Complete Medical Evaluations.
- IV infusion therapy to improve nutrition, immunity, and energy; as well as to treat patients with chronic pain, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, chronic fatigue syndrome, COPD, asthma, acid reflux, malabsorption caused by medical illness or surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis, endocrine disorders, depression, the common cold, and many other medical conditions.
- IV chelation therapy to remove heavy metals and toxins which have been implicated in certain diseases including atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple sclerosis, and autism.
- IV medication administration directed by the referring physician.
- Medical massage therapy, physical therapy, and chiropractic care for musculoskeletal disorders and injury.
- Trigger point injections.
- Hormone therapy.
- Weight management.
- Non-invasive scoliosis screening and treatment.
- Skeletal X-rays.
- Arterial and venous Doppler ultrasound, and carotid artery ultrasound screening for stenosis.